The objective of the Grote Safety Services Team is to assist Great Construction Companies in building and maintaining Great Safety Cultures. Great Safety Cultures are built by focusing on three critical areas: The People, The Workplace Environment, and Safe Actions. We provide the resources and tools needed for companies to build Core Safety Values. The goal is for safety values to be linked to everything you do.
The Grote Enterprises Safety Services Team is led by our Safety Director, John Patton and by our Safety Coordinator, Jay White.
John is certified by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals as a Certified Safety Professional (CSP) and is a member of the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE). In addition, John is an authorized OSHA Outreach Trainer for the OSHA 10 & 30 hour classes in Construction. As the leader of the Grote Enterprise Safety Team John makes certain our companies implement Employee Safety Awareness, supports proactive Management Disciplines assuring a strong Corporate Safety Culture is maintained.
Jay is has applied and is currently accepted to take the Board of Certified Safety Professionals – Associate Safety Professional exam. Jay coordinates the development and implementation of job site-specific safety programs, JSA’s, safety evaluations, and training. In addition, Jay is an authorized OSHA Outreach Trainer for the OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Construction Course.
The Grote Safety Team supports our clients in their goals to cultivate and maintain exceptional safety records with the following services:
- Develop “Safe Action” Employee & Supervision Planning Systems
- Design & Conduct Safety-related Training
- Conduct Safety Inspections & Audits always with the focus on “Safe Actions”
- Develop & Maintain Safety and Health Programs
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance through daily/weekly/ monthly audits
- Provide complete incident analyses and development of effective correction plans
- Site Specific “Safe Actions” include individual Daily Safety Planners, Safe Plans of Action, Weekly Tool Box Talks, and Look-ahead planning.