Tailored Engineering Solutions for Your Construction Needs
Our engineering team includes degreed mechanical engineers with over 50 years of combined experience. Our work spans nearly all market segments with notable MEP experience leading healthcare, process/industrial, higher education, central utility plant, historical renovation, pharmaceutical and specialty design-build projects.
Our engineers apply their expertise during all phases of a project. Early involvement allows for advanced planning and greater positive impact on project schedule, constructability, prefabrication, safety, cost and quality.
This is essential for all design-assist, design-build and integrated project delivery (IPD) work. Continued involvement through the installation and commissioning phase of projects allows our engineers to ensure all design intent and quality standards are achieved.
Grote is construction oriented, which allows us to adapt our processes to more modern practices such as modular building design, pre-fabrication, pipe racking and new pipework technologies.
- Coordination Management
- Design Model Creation (MEP)
- Design take-offs/cost estimating
We use the technology that delivers efficiencies and results for our clients’ projects.
- Autodesk Fabrication MEP
- Autodesk ESTmep
- Autodesk Revit
At Grote Enterprises, we believe that the key to every coordination project is to work through the challenges while preventing construction delays.
We have an experienced team who leads and manages the entire coordination process, including:
- Preparing models prior to meetings and running clash detection reports
- Navigating through the model and identifying clashes for the different trades to work out
- Taking snap shots of clashing and documenting the resolution
Our innovation-based philosophy helps maintain long-term partnerships. We work with every client to deliver the schedule, cost, quality and safety necessary for every project.
Our accreditations, quality and safety promise
Our engineering group maintains professional engineering licenses (PE) in 5 surrounding states and certifications, including:
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accreditation specializing in Building Design and Construction (LEED AP BD&C) from the US Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Certified Plumbing Designs (CPD) from the American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE)
- American Society of Healthcare Engineers (ASHE) certification
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) certification
- Multiple software certifications
Grote Engineering is continually improving our processes. We stay on top of industry trends and academic research. We leverage technological shifts. We’re ready to partner with you to bring your projects to life.